Providers may have reduced hours or temporarily closed locations. Please contact your provider directly before visiting or call us at 1.888.439.3392 if you need assistance.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. At this time, our affiliated optometrists continue to offer "essential care" appointments which can include, but is not limited to trauma, vision loss, pain, redness or an exam required for eyewear due to a lost or broken pair. Additionally, in locations where we are open and as federal, state and local guidance permit, optometrists are resuming routine eye exams to meet your eye health needs. Please call the local office to speak to an eye doctor for more information prior to your visit.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to ensure the safety of our patients and employees. We are taking steps to ensure wherever enhanced sanitation measures are possible, that they are being implemented.
Protecting your Eyes & the Community
We've created a customer and patient experience that prioritizes hygiene and safety without sacrificing our quality of care.
HAND & RESPIRATORY HYGIENE.
- Doctors and associates are operating with protective equipment.
- Doctors and associates are thoroughly cleaning their hands before every patient and customer interaction.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for everyone in store.
- Doctors' equipment is thoroughly cleaned before every exam.
- Associates are cleaning the store throughout the day.
- Associates are disinfecting every pair of glasses after they are tried on.
- Visitors are gently reminded to maintain social distancing.
- The number of customers and patients entering the store is limited.
Thanks for helping us! And remember, if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including cough and fever, please stay home